Monday 18 June 2007

Hiroshima

Another day in Japan, another temple, yet moor deer, an abscence of monkeys and a peace park.

Took the tram into town, wandered around the peace park & associated museam for the morning, before getting on a boat fro the short sea crossing to Miyajima and its famouse floating gate, which unfortnatly I got to a bout an hour after high tide, so it was floating on a mudbank, so I took the cablecar up the mountain to see the vies, which were hazy, and the monkeys, which had dissapeared into the forest to eat.

Tomorrow is my last day in Japan, and my flight out is from Osaka, so I will have to leave Hiroshima at lunchtime, and as I want to have an attemp at re-organising my suitecase I probably won't have a chance to go back. As usual I seem to have too little time in places I like, and too long in places I don't like, but thats life for you.

No comments: