Tuesday 17 July 2007

Kuala Lumpur


worldtour_0003.JPG, originally uploaded by mark benger.

Another day, another capital city. The journey from the Cameroon highlands didn't get off to the best of starts when I got to the bus station, only to be told that the original bus was kaput due to faulty brakes, and I had to wait for another bus. It then proceeded to pour down for the rest of the journey, including when I had to get off the bus in KL, and then the Taxi driver had trouble finding the hotel.
its rained just about every day since I got here, but today I managed to arrange it so that I was indoors (actually on the twin tower skybridge as seen above) when it rained, so I'm feeling dry for once.

Done the usual city stuff over the last 2 days, including a nice free water laser show tonight, I attempted to take some pictures, but was slightly hampered by the lack of a tripod, so tomorrow I will probably go off and see some nearby caves.

No comments: