Wednesday 3 October 2007

Can you guess where I am yet?


worldtour_1701.JPG, originally uploaded by mark benger.

Just say the title to this post in your best Rolf Harris accent.

I've made it to Sydney, and finally found time to get the backlog of photos uploaded, most with descriptions, to let you all know what I've been up to.
After leaving the Whitsundays we proceeded inland to spend 2 nights on a farm, where I got persuaded to get up on a horse and take part in mustering some cattle, and a slightly drunk night under the stars.
It was then back to the coast and off to Fraser Island, the worlds largest sand island. We then headed to Brisbane via Noosa, from where I flew down to Sydney.

Next stop will be Melbourne, so if any of the BMTers down there would like to meet up, leave a message.

No comments: